Sunday, July 27, 2008

Date Possibilities

I called Little Bear River Resort this morning and they will not take reservations until after the first of the year for 2010. I will call again January 1st.

Below are the dates we are looking for 2010:

Monday, July 5 - Thursday, July 8th (I don't think this is realistic as I think Monday will be a holiday and I think they will want to rent to a group for the holiday weekend at the weekend/holiday rate.)
Alternative for that week: Tuesday, July 6th - Friday, July 9th

Monday, July 12 - Thursday, July 15th
Would you please let me know your feelings or comments on these dates. Please give your preference one through three (1-3). Number one being the most favorable for you and your families. We would be glad to take any thoughts or comments.

Thanks so much
Brad & Dantzelle

PS If you want to pass this on to your families to "vote" feel free to do so.

1 comment:

Crismon and Vivienne Lewis said...

Great theme, Brad & Dantzelle! And either dates after July 4 would be great for us. Thanks and good luck!